We understand your furry friends are a part of the family and we welcome them whenever we can. However, a number of our properties are located in national parks or on water supply systems, where domestic pets are prohibited. This is outside of our control and we appreciate your understanding.
Please ask us for assistance in finding your pet a local place to stay during your time at an Escape2 Holiday Park. Please note that some parks restrict pets during peak seasons throughout the year. Please call in advance to ensure you and your pet are eligible during your desired holiday time.
Our Pet Friendly Parks
Cairns holiday park is located in the centre of Cairns, the only place where two World Heritage listed areas meet – the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest.
NRMA Port Macquarie Breakwall
Port Macquarie Breakwall holiday park is centrally located in Port Macquarie, bordered by the beach, the city centre and the Hastings River.
This holiday park is located on the banks of the Mitchell River, three and a half hours from Melbourne, located near everything the Gippsland region has to offer.
Located on a quiet clifftop overlooking the bay, Portland Bay holiday park is an ideal base to explore the historic city by the sea and Victoria’s Discovery Coast.
Terms and Conditions
- Pet approval must be obtained when booking and decision is at managers discretion
- Small pets permitted on sites only
- No pets in or near cabins at any time
- Maximum number of pets may apply
- Pets not permitted in periods of high occupancy
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst within the park
- No excessive noise, including barking is allowed
- Pets are prohibited from the reception/kiosk, amenities, pool, and camp kitchens
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- No pet is to be left unattended. Please do not go out and leave your pet behind.